Saturday, January 24, 2009

Knitting Progress












Not much time to post today but wanted to share a photo of the fingerless mitts I made for Celeste for her birthday. I altered the pattern to her specifications which mainly was a longer cuff. They fit her perfectly and she loved them.

OTN now is a sock for me, a scarf, and a shawl that isn't getting touched except to move it from one knitting bag to another...sigh...

Today I got two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in a specially dyed color Mt. Nittany. It is beautiful tones of purple, blue and green. See...I think it only take one skein to make a pair of socks for myself but I didn't want to risk not having enough so I purchased two. I will use the second for mitts or something that only takes 200 yards of sport weight.

Will take photos of knitting progress for next post. ... assuming there is progress to be photographed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the gloves, great idea with the longer cuff.