Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally: The PERFECT Knitting Bag (I think...)





Yes, I'm a bag snob and also probably what could be called a "collector" of fabric bags. All sorts of fabric but primarily quilted. I have small bags, medium-sized bags and large bags. There they are on the closet shelf in a variety of pretty colors. I use them...yes I do. But none seemed to be the right knitting bag. You know the one ... with the interior pockets, large flap to cover the opening, a large size bag with some zippered storage spots for valuables such as my iTouch. And I need to be able to stuff it with a variety of projects and not tip over when I carry it! Oh, and since my shoulder injury one of my key requirements is a wide, long strap so I can wear it messenger bag style.


I think I found it...fits all the descriptors. Much less pricey than many I own and in a beautiful combination of red, khaki and black...gee, there was a color combination not on that closet shelf. The maker, MaggieB, who designs all sort of bags. This one must have had me in mind. No I didn't shop online but came across the bag by chance (perhaps luck) in a nearby tiny town that has a gift shop stuffed with all sorts of wonderful items.


Check out the photos. I think you will agree.

No comments: