Friday, June 27, 2008

Look what I got!!


Last night our Penns Valley Knitters held a very delayed holiday (and yes, I mean Christmas!) potluck and and "Almost Christmas in July" gift exchange. We played the "stealing" game and had a ton of fun and lots of laughter. I hate having my photo taken -- can ya tell -- but Melissa insisted. I am wearing the prize I got -- a mobius scarf knitted by Billie. I am thrilled, to say the least! She used Lorna's Laces yarn and it means so much to me that Billie made it. I only have it draped around my neck once but when winter returns, it will be wound more tightly to keep me warm. Thank you Billie for being such a wonderful knitter and friend!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am really glad you like my colors!

:)
Jenna: Indie Dyer

SueKnits4Fun said...

Hey! I know what you look like now! Sounds like lots of fun!