Thursday, July 22, 2010

No Photo Day

Boneyard Shawl is crawling toward the finish line and I will post a photo when it is done. Given that I'm using fingering weight yard, it will be a scarf and not a shawl...which is exactly what I wanted from this skein of fabulous yard. An early photo is in my last blog posting.

I've been really sidetracked with some personal issues that I think/hope are resolving themselves in a positive manner.

Knitting progress has also been slowed by organizing yarn, culling through yarn for what I won't be using, and posting yarn for sale on my Ravelry page. I'm not gouging people but am asking purchase price plus shipping. Wildaboutsocks is my Ravelry name in case anyone wants to browse what I currently have available. I will be adding more this weekend once I get to that stage of organization. I have sold 5 skeins this week. Excellent! I'm sure that was the exception because two of those skeins were Wollmeise which people seem to covet. I just need to move yarns, recoup my money, and regroup. One person said she would "take" yarn I didn't want...ummmm...nice but there was no mention of money and none intended. Sorry, I can't give away skeins of yarn that cost me $30.

It feels good to organize. A lot more to do with the yarn and then I dive into the closets. Have done a bit of that pulling out clothing I don't want to give to the Faith Center for their resale shop. Gives me space and helps them raise much needed money for their community projects. A win-win in my opinion.

More soon with photos I hope.

No comments: