Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall Knitting Magazine Review

They are horrible! That about says it. I was so excited today to find the Fall issue of Interweave Knits on the grocery story shelf. I grabbed it, leafed through the entire publication in 1 minute and returned it to the shelf. That is $6.99 plus tax I won't be spending. I have bought Interweave Knits for years, but in this past year or so find myself purchasing fewer and fewer of them.

I have put all the other fall ones back into their respective slots on the shelf at Barnes & Noble, too. Guess I will knit socks and other patterns I have this fall.

1 comment:

Rob Knits said...

That's too bad. I haven't seen any of them yet myself though I will be checking them out this weekend. But, true, it is not like we have a shortage of patterns to work from, is it? Or WIPs to finish :>