Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I, like many others, engage in New Year's resolutions each and every year. This year I decided to be reasonable and have 12 resolutions that I consider attainable:
1. Pay off all my credit cards and close the accounts.
2. Save money.
3. Let the problems of work stay there when I leave each day.
4. Either finish or frog unfinished knitting projects.
5. Organize my yarn stash and knitting books.
6. Organize my house and give things I can't use to the needy.
7. Learn something new in knitting even if it is basic such as a new cast-on.
8. Knit more.
9. Knit from stash as much as possible.
10. Cook more, eat out less.
11. Be more patient with others.
12. Get a Golden Retriever puppy.

So far, so good. Oh I know it is mid-month but usually by now I would have broken at least half of my resolutions. All remain on schedule. The puppy depends on whether or not the breeding was successful. Hopefully will have that information later in the month. If it was, then I wait to see if there is a little Golden male for me.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Boy that list of resolutions sounds familiar -- well, except for the puppy! We'll both take it step by step.