Thursday, April 03, 2008

Flu Season/Signs of Spring


Found this beautiful little Crocus in my front yard earlier this week. A small, but important sign of Spring.


Little knitting done the past two weeks. Last week I was very ill with the stomach flu and this week missed 2 days of work with a bad sore throat and cold. Am trying to finish a pair of sport weight socks and have about one inch of knitting on the toe before I reach the decreases. Hopefully I will feel like knitting tonight. I have been working on them forever. They seem to be the project that always gets set aside. It is still chilly enough in Central PA to wear socks. And we are heading to Corning, NY for the weekend so they definitely can be worn there where the temps are always cooler than at home.


Hopefully some knitting photos next time.

No comments: