Saturday, June 16, 2012

UFO Finished

Remember these unfinished sport weight wool socks from my December post? They are finally done. I really got tired of knitting them but was determined to finish them last night and did. I am pleased with how well they match. Those who know me well understand that I don't like unmatched socks...but sometimes it just cannot be avoided.

I'm not doing too well with completing projects from the "UFO TO DO" list I posted in December. I have only finished 2 pair of socks and frogged a baby hat. So that still leaves me 9 UFOs. I know  the orange socks will get done as they are a gift for a good friend. Even if they don't get finished, the project helped me organize UFOs.

I actually have started Christmas knitting. But I have a cowl to finish as a gift prior to much work on that other gift. Hopefully more photos soon...hummm...that cowl might be another UFO. Hope so.


No comments: