Friday, April 27, 2012

One week to Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival!

I just can't wait to  get to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival next Saturday. I do hope the weatherman is only joking with the prediction of THUNDERSTORMS for that day. Really? Again I have coordinated a group of 55 fiber-holic women to make the trek on a Cole Transportation bus. They give us the best service and have for years! If the rain holds off I will take photos and will post upon return.

I DO NOT NEED YARN!!! OK, I have it in writing. It is official. But I do want to head to the vendor with the yarn bowls and get one...more for decorative purposes. I plan to take along bubble wrap and tape to securely wrap it before putting it into my quilted bag. I will have to carry it all day so it needs to be secure.

Oh I bet I will buy a skein (or two) of yarn. I do need intervention...

No comments: