Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Knitting


This weekend was made for knitting...rainy and cool. I even took a pair of socks along to the Penn State game. I knew I would be sitting inside in the club house and didn't want to be bored. It was pouring outside and Penn State was stomping on Temple...so I was happy with my hot chocolate and knitting sitting comfy and dry inside watching the game on TV.

I finished the Noro scarf. Lovely colors from 2 skeins of Noro Silk Garden that were a gift from a yarn swap last year. The scarf is simple...20 stitches on a 101/2 needle and a three row pattern: Row 1: K1P1; Rows 2 and 3: Knit. That's it.

Am making headway on the Trekking Socks on size 2 needles but was itching to make myself another pair of heavier socks and really wanted to knit the Opal "ragg wool" colored yarn on size 3 needles. So, I have both started. I think tonight will be devoted to the Opal socks.

1 comment:

barbp said...

OOOOhhhh eye candy that's for sure. It all looks so nice. I especially like the dark colored socks, so pretty for this time of year.

Glad you were warm and dry at the game, I was watching it from home and like a bad fan, turned it off at half time. Checked back a couple more times and saw it was still a route.

See ya in December.