Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Finished Socks -- Finally.........



I got up an extra hour early this morning to finish this pair of Fortissima socks...and I did! Finally....work has taken up a lot of knitting time so I feel good to get these done. Too warm toda to wear them but the weatherman says colder air is heading to Central PA this weekend. They will get broken in as I do door-to-door lit drops for my candidate, Bob Casey who is running for the U.S. Senate.

Am going to cast on this Trekking XXL for a pair of socks for my campaign intern, Elena. She knits a little but as a very, very busy college student she doesn't have time to pursue it now. She loved the socks I was knitting earlier this summer so I am going to make her a pair. Her 21st birthday is the end of November. Oh, that nice fluffy scarf in a recent post is also for Elena. She has a long walk from her dorm to classes and all of her meetings at Penn State so hopefully it will help keep her warm.

1 comment:

barbp said...

Those socks are beautiful!!