sock-crazy

A blog about Main Street Yarn, the shop I opened in Rebersburg, PA in which April 2013. I will keep it updated with the latest and greatest new items, classes, and other things of interest in the fiber world. I love knitting socks, shawls, hats, fingerless gloves and other items so I will often post photos and information about my knitting adventures. Golden Retrievers and kitties will also find their way into my discussion. The shop website is www.mainstreetyarn.net

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Lily -- April 2, 1999 to September 29, 2013

You were very much loved and missed even more. I love you. Your momma.


Lily was a great background for knitting


She had great fun using the boxes of yarn as a climbing tree. Opening them will never be the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger mallardhen said...

Kim,
I know just how you feel there are days I swear I see Mary sleeping on the foot stool or on the bed, like me your animals are a very important part of your life. Things will never be the same we both know that for sure.
Call when you get time.
Sally

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home