Saturday, March 02, 2013

They Match!

This is a quick post to show you my lovely yarn bowl and the sock yarn I currently have on the double pointed needles. I chuckled at the coincidence of the nearly matching colors of the yarn bowl and the yarn. Aren't they lovely? I'm going to the shop tomorrow to dust and clean  the small room and the middle room. Hopefully I can actually get some yarn and other items in place. If so, I will take photos and update tomorrow night.

Please if you read my blog posts leave me a note, at least occasionally. I took off the blocks so leaving a message should be quick and easy. If there are still issues, please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

mallardhen said...

I just found a salad bowl that the man made over 20 years ago on his lathe and it is now a yarn bowl, yea ha. Things are looking really great at the shop bet you can't wait until opening day. I'm sure you are glad the end is in sight.
later. Sally

Unknown said...

I love your blog!