Sunday, October 21, 2012

DPNs secured...finally

After years of adding loose DPNs to the basket, I decided it was time to organize them to see what I have. Well, I discovered I have a lot -- especially 5's, 6's and 8's. But they come in handy for hats which I knit a lot of these days. I was wasting time searching through needles to find a matching group, so I purchased a canvas case which as you can see is nicely divided and marked by sizes. There are three rows of pockets allowing for safe storage of various lengths of needles.

I have looked for a workable solution for several years but knew I needed something large. I found it. I prefer shopping from local vendors but after exhausting all possibilities I caved and purchased on-line.

All tucked in for future use

Rolled and tied for secure storage

1 comment:

Rob Knits said...

Kim, I have that too, even though my collection of dpns is nothing like yours. When I organized my circs, I realized that I should never ever buy another size 4 or size 6 needle! Isn't it nice to have them all organized?!