sock-crazy

A blog about Main Street Yarn, the shop I opened in Rebersburg, PA in which April 2013. I will keep it updated with the latest and greatest new items, classes, and other things of interest in the fiber world. I love knitting socks, shawls, hats, fingerless gloves and other items so I will often post photos and information about my knitting adventures. Golden Retrievers and kitties will also find their way into my discussion. The shop website is www.mainstreetyarn.net

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Upated with ribbon info -- Grange Fair Entries

I am so happy that my knitting progressed (almost) as planned this past year. I have 5 entries into the Centre County Grange Fair competition. I don't expect to win a ribbon but think it is important to have a lot of entries. More and more people are knitting and crocheting...so let's show off the goods!

Entries are judged on Friday.  I will update with details.

Here are my entries:
Garter Stitch Baby Booties -- THIRD

Earflap baby hat with tassel on top -- SECOND


Fingerless mitts with cables -- NO RIBBON


Of course there are socks! -- NO RIBBON

FIRST PLACE AND BEST OF SHOW...
Ishbel shawlette....

...and a closeup of the lace edging



1 Comments:

Anonymous mallardhen said...

Well where are the ribbons? The shawl should at least get one it is beautiful, maybe the judges need new glasses if you don't.
Sally

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home