Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally Finished


These socks were begun in late winter, tucked away during Spring and early Summer knitting, and brought out about a week ago. One was half finished. Now they are a pair. Love how fast sportweight yarn knits into a finished garment. I have had this yarn for several years and don't remember where I purchased it. I think like the combination of teal, purple, light grey and gold. It was called "Lord of the Rings."


I have another pair of unfinished socks that hopefully will join these in the sock drawer soon. A third pair isn't so lucky...I frogged them. Lorna's Laces sport weight is not as heavy as others. I felt they would be too small. Will cast on again but with more stitches next time.

1 comment:

Rob Knits said...

Doesn't finishing a project feel good? Those socks look like a great addition to the collection.