Thursday, November 15, 2007

Relaxing in Vermont

Hubby and I traveled to Vermont over the weekend and are here until tomorrow. Weather has been glorious -- sunny and warm for this part of the NE in mid-November. However (isn't there always a however) it began raining last night and hasn't let up much today. I was going to travel to Manchester (19 miles each way) but think I will just sit here and knit on a pair of socks I am making as a Chistmas gift. Sock number 1 is finished and I am decreasing for the gusset on sock number 2, so am making wonderful progress. Am very pleased.

Visited the LYS in Manchester twice and wil do a review and take photo of purchases for a later posting.

Think some soup is in order for lunch. More when I return home this weekend.

1 comment:

SueKnits4Fun said...

Welcome home! can't wait to see what you bought in Manchester. We're headed to OH for the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!